Town Center Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Town Center Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
Although, we at Town Center Pediatrics respect each person's free choice, we feel we have a bigger responsibility to all of the patients that we care for. In keeping with American Academy of Pediatrics, Centers for Disease Control, and the International scientific community, we require our patients to have the vaccines required for entry into Texas schools as well as those recommended. We will not establish patients who's parents choose not to vaccinate.
- We are contracted with select plans under Aetna, BCBS of Texas, Cigna, Humana, Memorial Hermann and United Healthcare.
- If your insurance is not listed above, call the phone number on the back of your insurance card. They can verify if our doctors are contracted providers.
- Please know your policy and what it does and does not cover to avoid any unexpected denials.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's insurance card, immunization records and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- Patient Registration [pdf] [online]
- Patient History Questionaire [pdf] [online]
- Patient Consent Form [pdf] [online]
- Record Release Form [pdf]
- Prenatal Form [pdf] [online]
- Lab Financial Consent Form [pdf] [online]
- Financial Policy [pdf] [online]
- Email Consent Form [pdf] [online]
- Sports Physical Form (Fort Bend, Katy and Lamar ISD) [pdf] [online]
Must have physican sign physical examination form
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.